One thing I love most about the Swiss Alps is the fashion on the slopes. The women look so graceful and elegant. It takes sports luxe to a whole new level! Many high end designers have a snow gear line (like Hermes and Fendi) but you can also snatch some great buys from a range of brands that specialise in snow gear (North Face, Burton).
Below is my winter wish list (key word WISH). It is definitely worth investing in some good pants like these Hermes ones and then mix up the jackets to create different looks.
1. Hermes Stretch Canvas Pants ($1,630)
2. Tony Burch Denai Quilted Rain Booties ($285)
3. Moncler Women Down Coat Stand Collar ($1,250)
4. Moncler Grenoble White Makalu ($1,990)
5. Adidas By Stella McCarthy Salopettes ($320)
6. Haider Ackermann White Sloane Fleece Wool Turtle Neck ($203)
7. Fendi SKi Goggles ($1,000 – but it’s real mink fur!)
8. Adidas by Stella McCarthy Green Ski Jacket ($365)